How to require professional email address on Form-block submissions?

Site URL: https://happyreturns.com/frp-business-email-test

I would like to prevent visitors from submitting forms with their personal emails.

I know that some other website and form solutions offer this (usually by running a script that references the "Freemail" list), but I am not quite sure how to properly implement such a script on my own page. I have implemented a fair bit of custom code on other websites in the past, but nothing like this. 

I have been receiving submissions of similar forms on this website that have contained personal emails, and it is making organization within our CRM system a bit cumbersome. I found a similar thread within the Marketo forums, but I am unsure how to adapt their code snippets for use on Squarespace with the Form-block. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Note: the password to view this page in question is "businessemail"

On 4/14/2022 at 3:46 AM, MatthewP said:

Site URL: https://happyreturns.com/frp-business-email-test

I would like to prevent visitors from submitting forms with their personal emails.

I know that some other website and form solutions offer this (usually by running a script that references the "Freemail" list), but I am not quite sure how to properly implement such a script on my own page. I have implemented a fair bit of custom code on other websites in the past, but nothing like this. 

I have been receiving submissions of similar forms on this website that have contained personal emails, and it is making organization within our CRM system a bit cumbersome. I found a similar thread within the Marketo forums, but I am unsure how to adapt their code snippets for use on Squarespace with the Form-block. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Note: the password to view this page in question is "businessemail"

Do you want to prevent when users input the email filed or when they submit your form?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 1 year later...