need help with Button placement

I have a Size Guide button on my product page that I would like to change the placement of, but I cant change it freely, can someone help me out?

Also I'm open to any other way I could add the page link - its basically a size guide page, and I want people to check it out positively before they check out! I don't have much background on websites so I'm still struggling to figure out the best way to put it up

Screenshot 2022-04-12 134039.jpg

Edited by sannn
Forgot to change title
  • sannn changed the title to need help with Button placement
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, sannn said:

I have a Size Guide button on my product page that I would like to change the placement of, but I can't change it freely, can someone help me out?

I don't see the size guide button on the page, or the guide itself. Can you direct me to it please?

I'd like to understand if it's a page of information, a screenshot of a table or something else.

I'd also like to understand if the size guide applies to all products or whether there are different guides for different product ranges.

488988477_Screenshot2022-04-12at15_32_06.thumb.png.1870445440a9d481438cbd454091e9d9.png

Edited by paul2009
Added question

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

16 hours ago, paul2009 said:

I don't see the size guide button on the page, or the guide itself. Can you direct me to it please?

I'd like to understand if it's a page of information, a screenshot of a table or something else.

I'd also like to understand if the size guide applies to all products or whether there are different guides for different product ranges.

488988477_Screenshot2022-04-12at15_32_06.thumb.png.1870445440a9d481438cbd454091e9d9.png

I just realized I had removed the button from that page, my bad!

Its back up there now, and yes its more like a page of info with multiple images, and the same page has to be put up for all products, regardless of the range or category