Contact form conditional logic and submission address

Site URL: https://wiscmartialarts.com/contact

I am looking for ways I can implement conditional logic on a form block (or if there's a good third-party I can look in to)

Use case: we have two schools for our martial arts business and each one has its own address. What we'd like to do is ask prospects to select which school they are interested in, then--based on what school they choose--submission would go to the respective school's email address

Is something like that feasible?

• Replies 4
  • Views 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Hi @tuanphan we are trying to execute something similar on our site. We were able to create the conditional form to where if someone selects "Referral" a new field populates underneath that field but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to hide that field if someone decides to select another option like Facebook, Instagram, or Google? Is this possible in Squarespace to rehide a field? Below is the site URL and password for your reference. We appreciate your expertise on this. Thank you! 

https://fiji-c1-jul.squarespace.com/contact

password: DoveLove2022!

On 10/14/2022 at 12:30 AM, MinerMan2022 said:

Hi @tuanphan we are trying to execute something similar on our site. We were able to create the conditional form to where if someone selects "Referral" a new field populates underneath that field but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to hide that field if someone decides to select another option like Facebook, Instagram, or Google? Is this possible in Squarespace to rehide a field? Below is the site URL and password for your reference. We appreciate your expertise on this. Thank you! 

https://fiji-c1-jul.squarespace.com/contact

password: DoveLove2022!

Hide which fields when user select FB/Insta/GG?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

9 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Hide which fields when user select FB/Insta/GG?

Right now, if someone selects "Referral" the new field "Referral Name or Company Name" displays. We would like the "Referral Name or Company Name" to be able to be re-hidden - if the user decides to select FB/Insta/or Google instead. If you click referral the field displays as it should, but if I select FB/Insta/or Google after clicking Referral the "Referral name or Company Name" stays visible. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.