Boldly Ghost PlugIn stopped working...

I am seeing an error now in the console that I didn't notice earlier.

686695126_ScreenShot2022-04-10at8_20_18PM.thumb.png.3895102ddc565c7799b379c0b9808e20.png

So it is apparent that the plug-in is failing for some reason.

I think the best source for answers is the plug-ins author. Of course it doesn't hurt to ask here, as you've done, in case someone else has run into the issue! 🙂

Let us know what you find out.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hi @authenticeye 😃 -

We're glad you got this resolved. If you have any more trouble with Boldly, please feel free to send our super friendly help team a message here:
https://www.ghostplugins.com/feedback.

As a quick side note, a title, excerpt, image, and tag is required for Boldly to work. We make note of this in the install guide. If Boldly ever stops working unexpectedly, this will most likely be the cause.

Let us know if there is anything else we can lend a hand with with. Always happy to help! 👻

Edited by ghostplugins

Cody and Team, The Ghost Co.

👻 Ghost Plugins: Over 500+ free plugins and templates for Squarespace
🎉 
Ghost MarketplaceThe very first product-based marketplace for Squarespace