Secondary 'Navigation' in middle of page (not top!)

Site URL: https://alpaca-tetra-nxtp.squarespace.com/rentals

HI Squarespace Land -

I'm trying to build a section of text (aka - a secondary series of links) lower on my site - that will anchor tag to the different sections below. I'm running into issues between desktop and mobile with both solutions I've tried. The top first menu that you'll see as you scroll down the page just a bit, stacks all weird on mobile. The second menu stacks great on mobile, but starts to get weird on smaller desktop sizes.

Anyone got any tips for how to make this look best?

** This is not a question about how to anchor tag. I have not added that code yet - but have done that before on another site and not worried about that part of things - ONCE I can get this menu layout to look and work correctly across all screen sizes.

Link to website: https://alpaca-tetra-nxtp.squarespace.com/rentals
Password to view site: smores

THANK YOU - THANK YOU

• Replies 5
  • Views 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Can you describe in more detail both?

The top first menu that you'll see as you scroll down the page just a bit, stacks all weird on mobile. The second menu stacks great on mobile, but starts to get weird on smaller desktop sizes.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks @tuanphan - it looks like I'm having better luck with the second sub menu I've made (the one with gold colored live links). It re-stacks wonderfully on mobile, but gets weird on desktop when you start to make the screen/browser window smaller.

Overall - I'm trying to find a way to create my own sub menu that anchor links (this part working great already) - and looks great on desktop and mobile.

On 4/13/2022 at 3:21 AM, pieperpieper said:

Thanks @tuanphan - it looks like I'm having better luck with the second sub menu I've made (the one with gold colored live links). It re-stacks wonderfully on mobile, but gets weird on desktop when you start to make the screen/browser window smaller.

Overall - I'm trying to find a way to create my own sub menu that anchor links (this part working great already) - and looks great on desktop and mobile.

Hi,

Have you solved it yet or still need help?

Or send to forum message

20 hours ago, pieperpieper said:

I have not been able to solve my problem yet. I SO wish there was an easy way to create a another menu menu ANYWHERE else on the page you wanted to. All I have been able to find are ones you can place just above/below the main top nav 😞

You can add a Text Block with Text Link List, then we can give the code to style it on both desktop + mobile

Or send to forum message