How to hide single page on membership navigation

Site URL: https://banjo-bell-9mcf.squarespace.com/

Hey! 
I have a page that I want to hide in the navigation only.

This page needs to stay in the Member Area - which means I can't move it to "not linked"

How do I hide this with css for the Members Area navigation?

Would anyone be able to walk me through how to find the right elements for  the css, as I don't think I can share the membership link.

showupwithlove.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hi @tuanphan!

Do you happen to have a solution for this? I just created a Member Area using a portfolio (an online course with multiple sessions). Instead of having the portfolio as the only link in the menu, I'd like to link each session individually. But because there is no "Not Linked" section for Member Areas, is there a way to hide it from the menu?

Update: I was able to hide the portfolio from the desktop menu by using the following code,

.header-nav-item--folder
  .header-nav-folder-content
  .header-nav-folder-item:first-child {
  display: none;
}

But I can't seem to find a way to target the portfolio on the mobile menu (first link after the "Back <" link), regardless of what I do. Got any thoughts?

Thanks!

Edited by sambatista

I am trying to achieve something similar - just "not show" a link to a specific page - but site wide ... I still want this page accessible, and it is linked via a separate button in the Menu already.

Seems clunky/horrible that users of the platform are doing this kind of thing with CSS themselves.

Surely the platform could provide a "Show In Menu" toggle, which the back-end can handle during processing to just *not even render* HTML elements for those items with the Option toggled off ?

Am I missing something...?