Scrolling image gallery on only HALF the page?

Site URL: https://tulip-tiger-l3hf.squarespace.com/

password: brineintopedro

This may be a long shot, but i am trying to add an image gallery (carousel style) to only half the page, while a text block will be next to it. I know you can only insert an image gallery as a section, and sections can not be moved to fit besides things. But is there any way around it? I've include a picture of what I am trying to accomplish. 

*Also, you will notice my best attempt on my recreation site was to add a summary block next to text, but for lots of reason, the summary block is not a good option for what I am trying to achieve. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 9.36.51 AM.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, hboss22 said:

would love to figure out to have a "Slideshow:Simple" gallery block only on one half of a page.

A starting point is Will Myers' Split Screen Layout Design in Squarespace 7.1.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 3 months later...
On 1/5/2024 at 7:32 AM, vireshwara said:

I really need a solution to this same issue as well! I want to create something like this, but it seems impossible. I could use the PEOPLE section, BUT you cant add text to the side of that!!!! 😠 

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 6.32.39 PM.png

You can use 2 sections, then share page url, we can give code to make 2 sections side by side

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...