Hide times on multi-day events 7.1

Hello!  I found this response from @paul2009 comment to another member's question - They were using Brine. 

I am curious if the code below that was suggested will work on the main event list.

I can not share the website url as it is in the members area of a PMA; my apologies. 
Hopefully the screen shot will suffice.

Paul's response quoted below:

"To hide the times, you'll need to hide the time as well as the comma that appears between the date and time. Here's some CSS that you can add to Design > Custom CSS to hide both. The first section removes the comma; the second removes the time on multi-day events."

.event-list-time .eventlist-event--multiday .eventlist-meta-date .event-date:after {
    content: "";
}
.event-list-time .eventlist-event--multiday .eventlist-meta-time {
    display: none;
}

Thank you so much!

Rei

Event over multiple days.png

Hi @tuanphan

Yes that is correct. I've added that script but the times are still appearing. I think I may have mis-described the item - it's a weekly event; every Tuesday - ideally it would be nice if on the event list page I could write 

"Occurs weekly, Tuesdays starting at 8:30am".  .... I may be pushing the limit there!

But just to get rid of the times and honestly an infinite end date would be preferred.

Image with script added.png