Is it possible to use a portfolio layout but change the links from Projects to external URLs?

I am very new to this, so sorry if I'm not very clear about my problem.

So. I made a gallery page (a portfolio) to showcase projects:
image.png.1d849d84c21e736dcfc322495e0a25d5.png

and inside, there are what's called 'Projects':

image.png.3824e427c53acdea1d377cf38eee1b40.png

these projects are individual pages.

When I'm browsing the gallery and pressing any of these links, it is taking me to the project page, but instead, I wish to relink them to an external URL site. but it's not possible. It is only letting me relink to internal sites via slug. I tried doing URL Mappings (I made sure I wrote it right):
image.png.6669b704665d24e1a4fca58c0e94f67b.png

but it doesn't work.
I read that it might work if I could disable these pages, but there isn't any option to.

TL;DR:
I'm looking for a way to relink project pages to external sites (like youtube). how do?

THX alot!

Edited by ksotv118
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

URL Mapping for 404 pages only

You mean

When users on Portfolio LIST page >> Click on each sub page >> It will redirect to external site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Hi tuan!
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. My programmer friend managed to help me out with an injected java script to actually redirect the links to external ones! So I'm good. I'd share his code but I think I need his permission.

Also, wanted to say thanks alot tuan, I've been using your solutions for however long i'm making my website.

I also use JavaScript to achieve this.

Or recreate portfolio with Blog Page then use Summary BLock to pull out posts & use Source URL to redirect to external link.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care