Issues with .Footer-inner

Site URL: https://www.cooliconlighting.com/

Hello,

I have noticed some recent changes on the footer of my Brine Template website. At first, throughout the whole website, I see a second scrollbar on the right of the screen for displays widths of 1024px and lower.

image.thumb.png.3d80ccc9348bfd4bd061bcdc481cabbe.png

I managed to find what part of my CSS was causing it, and it appears to be this:

.Footer-inner {
  padding: 0px 17px 0px 0px !important;
}

I have not touched my footer or this part of the CSS in a very long time, so I'm not sure about why it suddenly created problems. 

To fix it, I could simply remove it, however, I would like to keep the same footer. At the moment, there is an image in the top footer, and the .Footer-inner code is removing the extra spacing that would appear above the image, as well as making the image full width.

image.thumb.png.f74cf03f354fa53d75170bd8467dff99.png

Would anyone be able to help me remove the second scrollbar while keeping my footer the way it is please?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by ChloeCL
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I disabled it at the moment, by adding a x in the code:

.xFooter-inner {
  padding: 0px 17px 0px 0px !important;
}

The scrollbar is showing on every page when enabled, only on screens with a displays width of 1024px and lower, but not on mobile so far.