Blog Name

Hi:  Is is possible to have a different name for my blog without having a different domain?  I want the blog to be part of the website but to have a different name and perhaps manage several blogs from the same site.  

I know it's possible but not sure that it is possible with Squarespace.  If so, how do I do that?  

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/30/2022 at 4:49 PM, KarenM said:

Is it possible to have a different name for my blog without having a different domain? 

It depends what you mean by "different name". Please provide more details including a working link to the site.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

You can name the page URL slug just about anything. My blog is named Stories on the NAV bar and the page URL, subdomain,  is  storiesarchive. It is actually a second blog page with links to all the posts of the first by category. That first blog is named stories in the subdomain.  So yes you can have more than one blog and each with its own name. The sites primary domain name stays the same.  It is possible to manage multiple blogs from the same site.  Does this answer your question?

https://myrandomviews.com/storyarchive front facing blog page on the Nav Bar (all summary blocks)

https://myrandomviews.com/stories actual blog that the above points to. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews