Extra margins at the bottom and right hand side of several pages

Hello,

I'm encountering several issues related to the margins accross my website.

There's extra margin at the bottom of my home page in mobile view for instance, and there's an extra margin on the right hand side and bottom of my home page on the desktop view. The same issue appears accross several of my pages.

Is there any way to fix this ?

While I'm here, I may also ask 😉 On the homepage picture, when I write something such as that "Hello" (size: paragraph 2,    1.2 rem) it appears pretty big on mobile view. The size doesn't seem to readjust and scale down when in mobile view which makes the presentation odd.

Is there any way to fix this as well?

Many thanks

Edited by Sylva8787
  • Replies 3
  • Views 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have added a image element in to the footer which is taking weird space at the end. 

Please go to Design > Custom Css> paste the following code
#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1648305778609_5939 {
display:none !important;
}

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.

How odd, the extra margin at the bottom underneath the footer is now gone, good news.

Altough I don't want to delete that picture, even when I tried to delete it (or hide it), the extra margin on the right hand side remains.

Is there any other workaround ?

Edited by Sylva8787