Members area - adding a sort by distance functionality. Please Help! Running out of time & Options!

Site URL: https://www.mykommunity.co.uk

Hi. 

I am building a directory site with members area. I have managed to successfully add categories and a dropdown feature to my blog posts (I am using these as business listings) but I cannot find anywhere any functionality to simply sort by distance (i.e Nearest First). I don't need complex sorting features (Universal Filter is not what I need, I've checked). I've used Community Box and it just was too clunky and the amount of coding is unreal, I have tried so many things and it seems Squarespace just doesn't offer the functionality for this - I am hoping someone, somewhere can please help me to add this either by custom css or a plugin? 

I fear I may have to leave Squarespace and I have spent a long time figuring it out - love the intuitive nature of it and really would  hate to go back to Wordpress. 

Thanks guys! 

helpforum.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Members area - adding a sort by distance functionality. Please Help! Running out of time & Options!