Struggling to reduce padding between header and products

12 hours ago, SalixMoon said:

Hi folks. Spent the past hour looking through previous posts to find some css that can reduce the padding below the header in my shop page and the individual product pages. It just seems huge!

thanks so much in advance!

9DBCB301-1D17-4568-BB88-165410116B9E.jpeg

EFC7A6C3-FA3A-4FA5-A072-0167165FAEA2.jpeg

Hi, please share the website link and password (if applicable) so I can take a look

Please give this a 👍 if it helps. Make sure to quote me or tag me in your reply, otherwise I won't be notified.

On 3/29/2022 at 7:14 AM, Jia said:

Hi, please share the website link and password (if applicable) so I can take a look

Ok I’ve realised I can set a password for viewing:

https://tulip-silver-6cb5.squarespace.com/home

smweb1!

I’d actually like to remove some of the padding at the top of every page, but for some reason on the shop pages and product pages it’s even bigger and totally unbearable. Thanks so much!

max

25 minutes ago, SalixMoon said:

Ok I’ve realised I can set a password for viewing:

https://tulip-silver-6cb5.squarespace.com/home

smweb1!

I’d actually like to remove some of the padding at the top of every page, but for some reason on the shop pages and product pages it’s even bigger and totally unbearable. Thanks so much!

max

Hi, add this to custom css (Design > Custom CSS). This will remove padding at the top of every page.

#page section .content-wrapper {
  padding-top:0px !important;
}

And to remove the additional padding on the shop and product pages, add this code:

.products.collection-content-wrapper {
  padding-top: 0vw;
}

Let me know how it goes 🙂 

Please give this a 👍 if it helps. Make sure to quote me or tag me in your reply, otherwise I won't be notified.

1 hour ago, Jia said:

Hi, add this to custom css (Design > Custom CSS). This will remove padding at the top of every page.

#page section .content-wrapper {
  padding-top:0px !important;
}

And to remove the additional padding on the shop and product pages, add this code:

.products.collection-content-wrapper {
  padding-top: 0vw;
}

Let me know how it goes 🙂 

Thank you so much that’s made it so much better! You absolute legend!