Mailerlite embedded newsletter sign up for help, please

Site URL: https://www.bodieplecas.com/home

I'm a newbie to this. I created an embedded sign up form for a newsletter at Mailerlite. The choices at SS were too limited. I've put it on several pages, and it looks good except for on the homepage, where it needs to be bigger.

How can I make it bigger? I think it has to be in the code, not sure.

Mailerlite have a javascript code to enter if its necessary, but I don't know if its necessary on SS.

Also, is there anything else I need to do so the form links/integrates with Mailerlite? Thank you in advance!

home.jpeg

Edited by u2tool

You can use this CSS code to make the form bigger. Please go to Design > Custom CSS and paste this code. It has the instrusctions if you want to make  changes

#mlb2-5625040.ml-form-embedContainer .ml-form-embedWrapper.embedForm {
    max-width: 1000px; //Sets the width
    width: 100%;
}

To get the mailerlite communicate with your SS site, copy the JS code at the mailerlite and put it into the SS site. Follow these steps

Please go to Settings > Advanced > Code Injections > Header > Paste the code into header. let me know if you may need any further help

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.