Wholesale & Retail from the same website?

Site URL: https://FostersBeauties.com

I'm looking to add wholesale sales ability to my website and was hoping for advice on how to do it. I need/want to separate it from the retail listings on my site so I don't want to just give my stockists a 50% off coupon. 

I played with doing it with listing pages that were not linked to the rest of the site, but then I couldn't figure out how to have those products not be charged sales tax and it started getting messy.

I'm hoping someone else who has already been down this path might be willing to offer some advice on best practices? 

Thanks!

~Aviva 

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope squarespace is working on a fix for this. It would make my life SO much easier if I could have a wholesale, non-taxed shop on my site and a separate retail (taxed) shop. 

I wish there was a default tax setting for products that you could adjust individually if desired. OR if each shop could have it's own tax setting -- that would be amazing. 

• 4 months later...

Has anyone figured out (or heard) how to separate the tax issues for wholesale and retail?

I agree with the earlier comments - it would be nice if you could mark one commerce page as having no tax associated with it because it is set up for my wholesale accounts and my retail customers cannot even access it.