Apple Pay Pop Up Window Disappearing

Same problem here. Activated my Apple Pay to my stripe account, turned the AP switch on in Square Space, and even entered my subdomain in Apple Pay on Stripe as a trusted domain. Removed pickup option from store. Apple Pay button won't show up on Safari on M1 Mac and also not on my iPhone 12 Pro.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site URL: https://www.drinkslide.co/

Anyone else experiencing issues with Apply Pay? The issue is that when you try and click on Apple Pay the pop up window open and closes not allowing you to pay/continue with checkout. There doesn't seem to be a clear sense of when this will be fixed.  

Thanks for chatting with me earlier and for reporting this. I can confirm this is related to an issue on our end with Apple Pay appearing at checkout, but the pop-up disappearing when the button it clicked on. I’ve reported this to our Engineering team, and they’re currently prioritizing the issue.

Please keep in mind that there are many moving parts we need to address before we roll out a solution. We thoroughly test all fixes before they’re released.

As a result, we can’t guarantee how long it will take to fix issues like the one affecting your site. Also, because of the volume of reports we receive, we can’t always follow up personally when the issue is resolved.

That being said, customer bug reports are an important part of how we continue to improve our platform. If you come across any other unusual behavior, please let us know.

I am also having this issue.  I am selling a physical product; and I am setup through stripe.  Customer support offered no help or solution.  website is buytunacandy.com - trouble shooting through apple devices that are all new and updated and Apple Pay is working flawlessly on other sites.