CSS to change image block collage title from paragraph to heading (h1,h2,h3,etc.)

Hello,

I am utilizing the image block collages as section dividers on my website, but it doesn't appear that you are able to change the text designation of the title text to a heading level. If you inspect the page, you can see that the title is designated as paragraph text. See attached images for the text that I am referring to. I understand that you can change the font family/weight/style in design --> site styles, but it does not allow changing it from a p style to a h1/h2/h3 etc. Is it possible to achieve this by using custom code?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Test Image Block Collage w Highlighted Title.png

HTML Showing Image Block Title is paragraph.png

Test Image Block Collage w Highlighted CSS showing image title p.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, tuanphan said:

You want to change p tag to h1, h2, h3 tag for SEO Purpose? Can you share link to page where you use collage image? We can check easier

Yes, for SEO purposes. I used the Penguins title just as an example but here's a link to the actual site this is for: https://lakeviewputtandplay.com/.

I would like to be able to change each photo block collage title (Mini golf, VR Gaming, Parties & Your Special Events, etc) to a H2. 

Thank you for your help!

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, odionne said:

@anonymousrat 

@tuanphan

Hello!

I'm running into the same issue with assigning a header to image titles. I'm hoping to change it to a H2 for both SEO and Accessibility purposes. Were you able to find a solution do achieve this?

Hi, I Have no idea to change this.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)