Google Analytics and Google Search Console Issues

Hi,

I hope you are all doing great.  I have developed a website. It was running smoothly and slowly as it is a newbie. It was showing 400, 500 plus impressions and some clicks as well.

But in last 12 to 15 days, I feel Google Analytics and Google Search Console is not working properly. Google Analytics shows that there are some user on website but on next day when I check on Google Search Console, it shows no traffic only 7,8 impressions. 

Before this I was uploading content regularly. And my content is unique and quality is fine as I am writing it myself brainstorm the related keywords and using the properly. I don't know why I am facing this issue.

Can someone please guide me what is this main issue? 
My url is : https://www.rndgenerator.com/
Thank you.

Edited by Victoriaviolet
Add some more details
  • Replies 1
  • Views 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Victoria:

There are potentially several problems that you’re encountering. Below you’ll find an explanation of a few problems you could be running into along with some solutions.

You’re thinking about SEO and trying to figure out keywords which is good but:

1. You need to make sure they’re the right keywords, meaning the ones that people are actually putting in to a search engine to find businesses like yours, not just what you may think they are.

2. You need to focus on “long-tail keywords”. By that I mean, more complex and specific keyword phrases.

Also, SEO isn’t just about keywords but also the formatting of the information on the page. Make sure you use headers, sub-headers, and paragraphs. Organization matters.

And lastly, the best way to continuously add new content to a website is with a blog so you might consider adding one to your site. If used appropriately, it can be a good way to increase your traffic, boost your authority, and teach Google to like you.

Although tempting, it’s best to not judge your site traffic based on a day-to-day basis. It’s better to look at it over a wider time-frame. I know it feels counter-intuitive but it’s more accurate that way. It gives more of a birds-eye view.

I hope this information helps and good luck with your new site! ♥️