Changing text in commerce pages

Site URL: https://www.linguify.me/

Hi,

I would like to make my website in Polish language, but I can't seem to be able to change the texts in commerce pages. I would like to be able to edit these texts like:

image.thumb.png.3d8abd0beadf82d70ed2dac21982deba.png

Shopping Cart

Item

Quantity

Price

Subtotal

Checkout

image.thumb.png.95282c498a0d6f0ef47700b394a47cbb.png

At the product page I'm able to change the button text but upon click it still shows "Adding..." and "Added!" in English. Although these are not so important.

image.png.0dc6f38e734a3f7197f998520019b714.png

Your Email

You'll receive receipts and notifications at this email adress.

Continue

image.png.4d0ad2ec8f1a12cdf898a71bb0b11303.png

Payment

Credit Card

Transactions are secure and encrypted

Bililng Name (And field names under it)

Continue

image.png.867c652777431b86941f6c8262d193b0.png

Review & Purchase

Review your information and purchase when you're ready

image.png.22ef1a49b4b84ca0cf9358a33aa02f03.png

Order Summary

Remove

Subtotal

Tax

Total

Secure SSL Checkout

Is it possible to change them via Custom CSS?

Site: linguify.me

Password: Linguify2022

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Arreat said:

I would like to make my website in Polish language, but I can't seem to be able to change the texts in commerce pages.

You won't be able to translate the checkout page manually, so even if you change other pages, you'll have an English checkout.

The only way around this is to use a third-party translation tool like Weglot that allows you to edit your DNS settings to pass all traffic through their servers. For more details, see their page about Squarespace.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, ozi said:

Do you know how can I change the checkout and confirmation email to read "Pre-order Summary" instead of "Order Summary"?

It isn’t possible to change that phrase (or any wording!) on the checkout page. It isn't possible to edit that part of the email notifications either.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️ 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.