Increase logo size in Header

Hello everyone

I would like to increase the size of the logo on this website when it is in the centered position (with navigation underneath). I have gone into the header settings and increased the logo size to its maximum but it won't go any bigger. The image is 2000px wide so it's nothing to do with the image size. I think it must be the padding in the header around the logo....?

If anyone has some CSS code for this, I'd be grateful. I tried some earlier that worked but it threw the navigation alignment off center.

The attached image shows the actual logo size (at its maximum) above the navigation menu. I have put the preferred logo size in a new section underneath just to demonstrate the size I want it.

Thank you!

Michelle

PS. The URL is https://emmapignatiello.squarespace.com/  Password is 2022. The site is still in trial. Only just started the build.

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 6.50.34 pm.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/20/2022 at 3:06 AM, Michelle_Barra_ said:

@tuanphan How are you Tuan? Just wondering if you have one of your magical codes in your bag of tricks for this one?

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Increase logo size - Make nav items on one line */
.header-title-nav-wrapper {
    flex: 0 0 100% !important; /* default is 50% */
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)