Bespoke subscription products

Hi,

I have been approached about building a subscription site for a company selling boxes of wine. I would like to use Squarespace, as it is my preferred choice, but am not sure I can achieve what I want to with it. I know people can purchase products, such as bottle or case of wine using the subscription method, but has anyone used it where you offer people the choice to build their own box, ie, select from a number of different varieties. If so, how did you achieve this? They are looking for something like: https://www.plenishdrinks.com/shop/custom-box

Any suggestions gratefully received. I am not a coder, but am used to using other plug-ins.

Thank you.

Lynne

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am looking at creating a subscription plan where customers could select which products they want in order to "build a box."  Ideally they would be prompted to login in each week or month and be shown the "standard" box and then could make substitutions.  Any feedback on this topic would be greatly appreciated!  I am hesitant to upgrade my account until I learn if this is something that can be done or not. 

Thanks, 

Mark

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have an enquiry from a possible client who have a wine shop and would like to more their website to Squarespace, however they require the following functionality:

• their clients can buy a weekly or monthly subscription for a wine box bundle which will be shipped to them
  • the client should be able to access his client account and choose different wine every week or month, depending on their subscription, to enable him to try different wine.

Is this functionality at all possible? Is it possible to link the online shop or specific products, like new products or products on sale to the members area, so that the client can choose from there?

Unfortunately, I can not send an example for now as the project has not yet started and is depending on whether Squarespace can do this or not.

Any advice how this can be resolved would be highly appreciated 😅

Onika

• 7 months later...