Can I integrate a real estate IDX into a Squarespace site?

• Replies 11
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I’d like to see an example of an IDX feed being used on Squarespace.

I am in real estate and am considering using Squarespace to house my new website.

Thanks, Shannon

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! See my Squarespace site: www.experiencestowe.com

See my answer to your other post at http://answers.squarespace.com/questions/31111/website-example-of-an-idx-feed-on-squarespace

Prior to my move to Vermont, almost my entire career was spent in high-tech marketing. I co-founded a Boston-based mainframe systems software company, VM/CMS Unlimited, in 1985. After selling it a few years later, I worked for a number of high-tech, mainly software, start-ups as a marketer in and around Boston. While I loved my work, I spent, on average, more than 3 hours/day commuting — for more than twenty-three years! The rat race finally got to me; and, in the middle of 2003, my family and I started the move North. Today, my work life bears little resemblance to what it once was -- I traded Boston's Rt. 128 for Stowe's Mountain Road, and I'm now a Realtor® and a ski patroller — I wouldn't go back! In April 2014 I completed my 11th season as a member of the Mt. Mansfield Ski Patrol. I'm an agent at Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate, where I specialize in working with those who are contemplating or ready to make a lifestyle change. Previously I was the Real-Estate Marketing Manager at Spruce Peak at Stowe Mountain Resort.

Yes! See my Squarespace site: www.experiencestowe.com

See my answer to your other post at http://answers.squarespace.com/questions/31111/website-example-of-an-idx-feed-on-squarespace

Prior to my move to Vermont, almost my entire career was spent in high-tech marketing. I co-founded a Boston-based mainframe systems software company, VM/CMS Unlimited, in 1985. After selling it a few years later, I worked for a number of high-tech, mainly software, start-ups as a marketer in and around Boston. While I loved my work, I spent, on average, more than 3 hours/day commuting — for more than twenty-three years! The rat race finally got to me; and, in the middle of 2003, my family and I started the move North. Today, my work life bears little resemblance to what it once was -- I traded Boston's Rt. 128 for Stowe's Mountain Road, and I'm now a Realtor® and a ski patroller — I wouldn't go back! In April 2014 I completed my 11th season as a member of the Mt. Mansfield Ski Patrol. I'm an agent at Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate, where I specialize in working with those who are contemplating or ready to make a lifestyle change. Previously I was the Real-Estate Marketing Manager at Spruce Peak at Stowe Mountain Resort.

• 9 months later...

I’ve been using Diverse Solutions IDX product, which can be a mix of code in an iframe or not. I have some searches in iframe and others not; and, it all works flawlessly in my Squarespace site and has for more than a year.

• 3 months later...

iframing your idx into a website is not considered integrated IDX. Yes you will have a search on your website page, but your searches will not gain any search rankings with search engines like Google and Bing. You need to make sure that the IDX tool is built in to your website and doesn't need a code to bring over the data.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived