Feedback welcome on my Retreat Venue Business Site

Site URL: https://www.venueretreat.com/

Hey everyone!

https://www.venueretreat.com/

I originally started this project on Squarespace and the business has grown quite a lot with interest in promoting venues, retreats, coworking and co-living spaces. I get a lot of positive comments from clients who really like the site but I know there are so many things that can be changed and improved with some time and tweaking. Which is easier said than done when you are also running a business and working full time as I am sure most of you know.

I would like to have it so I have a search section which can be filtered and bring up venues and retreats based on location, facilities, accommodation size etc but just have not got round to it.

Anyway, would really appreciate opinions and advice, also anywhere I should look to create what is needed to make these improvements.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to reading your replies,

Kind regards,

David

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great to me, i would just say in this section, fill that space in the middle, by reducing the padding or margins of the sections on the right

image.png.a8c4d804ece1580c4f6f3a7ce7a6fcca.png

Theres also A LOT of information on the main page. With me scrolling down, it felt endless because the video inserts take up an entire page. That is something to consider. Maybe simplifying the home page and allowing all the info to come via the menu selections? Just my opinion