Jump to content

Help please! I need CSS for add Title and button on slideshow gallery for a only gallery section

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://fernandoagundis.com/home

I'm searching for help, I need to create a section in my page, With a Title and button and where in the background be a slideshow.  
I want to create the slide section in the /home page, 4th and 5th section from /home page. 
I did a test on /0001 page, but it doesn't work as I want, an automatic slide.
The site is www.fernandoagundis.com
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FernandoA said:

Site URL: https://fernandoagundis.com/home

I'm searching for help, I need to create a section in my page, With a Title and button and where in the background be a slideshow.  
I want to create the slide section in the /home page, 4th and 5th section from /home page. 
I did a test on /0001 page, but it doesn't work as I want, an automatic slide.
The site is www.fernandoagundis.com

I try and it works fine. What are you getting stuck?

image.thumb.png.a766592a51b6537febe016130650746f.png

One more solution is using the gallery section - a standard feature of squaresace. Have you tried it yet?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

I try and it works fine. What are you getting stuck?

image.thumb.png.a766592a51b6537febe016130650746f.png

One more solution is using the gallery section - a standard feature of squaresace. Have you tried it yet?

Hi Bangank36 

Yes, I have tried, what I want is the automatic playback of the slides, with the text and the button on top.
In the standard squarespace gallery option it does not allow me to add the text and button on top of the slide. That's what I'm looking for. 

 

auto_play_slideshow.gif

Link to comment
On 3/7/2022 at 11:24 PM, FernandoA said:

Hi Bangank36 

Yes, I have tried, what I want is the automatic playback of the slides, with the text and the button on top.
In the standard squarespace gallery option it does not allow me to add the text and button on top of the slide. That's what I'm looking for. 

 

auto_play_slideshow.gif

Hi. You can do this with Gallery Section or List Section Slideshow.

Do you still need help?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
On 4/28/2022 at 10:50 PM, abibacon said:

Hi @tuanphan, I am using a banner slideshow and have text and a button over the image, I cannot see how to increase the font size of the button though, any help?

Can you share link to page where you use banner slideshow?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.