Hide prices for one product page only

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://www.swpermanentcosmetics.com

Hi Everyone

Could anyone help me turn off the prices for one product page only please.  I have a set of products that I would like to display but am not allowed to show prices.  When toggling 'hide prices' on the design for the page, it hides prices for all product pages, which I don't want.  (I have managed to find some code to turn off prices when clicking each individual product)

Screen shots for reference.  I would like to see prices for Medik8 product page but turn them off for AlumierMD product page.

Thanks in advance

Sam

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 13.26.41.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 13.26.21.png

• Solution
28 minutes ago, Sam-Logie said:

I have a set of products that I would like to display but am not allowed to show prices. I would like to see prices for Medik8 product page but turn them off for AlumierMD product page.

Your AlumierMD store page has the unique collection ID of 622345efb4b7b5114a370d5d so you'll be able to hide the prices for this store page by using the following CSS:

.collection-622345efb4b7b5114a370d5d .product-price {
  display: none!important;
}

This will affect the Product List Page (PLP) and the Product Details Page (PDP), but only on this specific store page on this specific site.

Bear in mind that code will hide the prices, not remove them. The prices will still be 'published' and available on the page to anyone who opens the source view in their browser. You may therefore want to check the terms of your agreement.

prices-only-hidden.thumb.png.527d42eb304a7575fc0c26a38b0b5fd9.png

I hope this helps.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

17 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Your AlumierMD store page has the unique collection ID of 622345efb4b7b5114a370d5d so you'll be able to hide the prices for this store page by using the following CSS:

.collection-622345efb4b7b5114a370d5d .product-price {
  display: none!important;
}

This will affect the Product List Page (PLP) and the Product Details Page (PDP), but only on this specific store page on this specific site.

Bear in mind that code will hide the prices, not remove them. The prices will still be 'published' and available on the page to anyone who opens the source view in their browser. You may therefore want to check the terms of your agreement.

prices-only-hidden.thumb.png.527d42eb304a7575fc0c26a38b0b5fd9.png

I hope this helps.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Thank you so much, this is super helpful and I appreciate your response.

For future reference, where do I find the Collection ID of the Store page?

Thank you!

Have a great day!

Sam

7 minutes ago, Sam-Logie said:

where do I find the Collection ID

See How to apply CSS to one Squarespace page.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 11 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 2:32 PM, paul2009 said:

Hi Paul

You kindly helped me with some code to hide the prices from one of my store pages.  I now need to do this with another store page.  I am using the same code but changing the collection ID accordingly as suggested above.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be working (i'm sure it's user error!) ,  If you get a minute, i wonder if you could give me a hand with this please.

The store page I would like to hide prices for is

https://samanthawade.co.uk/dmk

Thanks in advance for your help

Sam

45 minutes ago, Sam-Logie said:

I am using the same code but changing the collection ID accordingly as suggested above.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be working

Can you post the CSS that you tried? I can then check it.