Why is my mobile page ever so slighty automatically zoomed in?

Site URL: https://www.auroraproperties.live/home

Hello, my mobile site is awkwardly slightly zoomed in by default on any phone I visit the website on. It causes me to have to swipe to the left to see the button at the top right and messes up the format of multiple things on my site. What is the cause of this and how do I correct it? Thank you for anyone who lends their advice, I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure this one out.

a60677f12dd3a4533a19b353c015a829.png

e36a2bec1cc0c0e28337a35ffb4033de.png

• Replies 10
  • Views 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, cheesemuncher42 said:

@tuanphanits apparent on every page on mobile. if you zoom on a page it will reveal the actual dimensions of the website, leaving extra space on the right side of every block

The website is fine on the latest version of safari on iPhone. I looked at it on mobile view and then requested desktop view from my phone and neither one are showing what you are concerned with. Can I ask what phone you are looking at it on? It may be an issue of the platform/browser you are using.

4 hours ago, sayreambrosio said:

The website is fine on the latest version of safari on iPhone. I looked at it on mobile view and then requested desktop view from my phone and neither one are showing what you are concerned with. Can I ask what phone you are looking at it on? It may be an issue of the platform/browser you are using.

Android on S20 and on the desktop mobile version while editing the website. Both have the same issue on both devices. Very confusing.

17 hours ago, cheesemuncher42 said:

Honestly after taking a closer look, it appears to be the case on desktop as well, not just mobile. There's always a buffer of page to the right, regardless of the browser or device. 

This is going to sound silly, but hae you accidentally zoomed in the browsers at all and have you cleaned your cache lately.

8 minutes ago, sayreambrosio said:

This is going to sound silly, but hae you accidentally zoomed in the browsers at all and have you cleaned your cache lately.

So I tried that just now and it still persists but if its of any help it appears to only happen on chrome for me, not firefox. I'm now thoroughly confused.

4 minutes ago, cheesemuncher42 said:

So I tried that just now and it still persists but if its of any help it appears to only happen on chrome for me, not firefox. I'm now thoroughly confused.

Me too. I checked in and out of full screen just now on Safari and Chrome on two iPads (11 inch and 12.9 inch) an iPhone 13 and 12 and my MBP and not seeing any buffering anywhere. I wonder if it's an Apple vs Windows issue and iPhone vs Android issue.

6 hours ago, sayreambrosio said:

Me too. I checked in and out of full screen just now on Safari and Chrome on two iPads (11 inch and 12.9 inch) an iPhone 13 and 12 and my MBP and not seeing any buffering anywhere. I wonder if it's an Apple vs Windows issue and iPhone vs Android issue.

Interesting. Thank you for trying it on so many of your own devices, still a head scratcher but appreciate your effort!