Plug-Ins / Code for Customer Accounts

I exclusively sell digital products on Squarespace. I've invested a lot of time and money into my website but would love to further customize my customer accounts. Currently, customer accounts for digital products/orders only allow the customers to save payment/billing information.

Are there plug-ins or coding I can do to allow customers to log into their accounts and also re-download their digital products (albeit with limits that I can impose)? Additionally, are there plug-ins where I can have customers "favorite" or "heart" digital products, essentially "saving" those products for later? All major retail websites I know offer both of those features but I know these are not offered natively with Squarespace.

1 hour ago, kds_on_ss said:

I exclusively sell digital products on Squarespace. I've invested a lot of time and money into my website but would love to further customize my customer accounts. Currently, customer accounts for digital products/orders only allow the customers to save payment/billing information.

Are there plug-ins or coding I can do to allow customers to log into their accounts and also re-download their digital products (albeit with limits that I can impose)? Additionally, are there plug-ins where I can have customers "favorite" or "heart" digital products, essentially "saving" those products for later? All major retail websites I know offer both of those features but I know these are not offered natively with Squarespace.

Yes! This! I have a customer who wants a book list on her site. She wants her customers to be able to favorite the books they want so they can come back and buy them through her referral links. Any ideas how I can get this done?

• 7 months later...