Customising Lightbox Form Post-Submit Message (CSS help required)

Site URL: https://www.mesemestudio.com/alma-tl-semi-matted

Hello All!

I managed to use snippets of css code to create a centre aligned Lightbox form for the 'CLICK FOR PURCHASE' button, although now struggling to remove the Form Title and description from the post-submit pop up. Could you please help with this? Refer to the image here. 

Also how can I reduce the width of the Lightbox form from the current one? 

Thanks a lot! 

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 21.02.14.png

Edited by starlight
  • Replies 10
  • Views 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.sqs-modal-lightbox-content .lightbox-inner .lightbox-content .form-wrapper .form-title {
    display: none;
}
.sqs-modal-lightbox-content .lightbox-inner .lightbox-content {
    max-width: 400px;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi, thanks a lot for this.

I tried the codes and the second one works fine although the first one removes the title and description from the both form submit and post submit. Is it possible to get a code to only remove the title and description from post-submit form only

Thank you 

On 3/7/2022 at 5:25 PM, starlight said:

Hi, thanks a lot for this.

I tried the codes and the second one works fine although the first one removes the title and description from the both form submit and post submit. Is it possible to get a code to only remove the title and description from post-submit form only

Thank you 

You mean "Thank you for reaching out.." text?

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 21.02.14.png

Or send to forum message

No, I would like to keep - 'Thank you for reaching out. ....' on the post-submit form but get rid of Please complete the form and ... 

The code you provided earlier removes the Title and Description from both submit and post submit message display. 

• 3 months later...

I am also having this same issue and have raised with Square space with no helpful support provided. 

I have entered the Post-Submit Message here under Promotional Pop-Up> Action> Post-Submit, but it continues to show the first welcome message as well as the post submit message together as you can see in the screenshot.

Is there anyway to have just the Post-Submit Message appear after the customer has entered their email

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 10.26.21 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 10.29.32 am.png

13 hours ago, KGrace said:

I am also having this same issue and have raised with Square space with no helpful support provided. 

I have entered the Post-Submit Message here under Promotional Pop-Up> Action> Post-Submit, but it continues to show the first welcome message as well as the post submit message together as you can see in the screenshot.

Is there anyway to have just the Post-Submit Message appear after the customer has entered their email

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 10.26.21 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 10.29.32 am.png

What is your site url? We can check easier

Or send to forum message