Hi, I am working on a website for a client using the skye family template. The dropdown menu is activated via mouse click which I think is stopping me from redirecting the folder to my product page.

• Replies 3
  • Views 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Kian_A said:

Site URL: https://www.twenty4seventrends.com/

Im working on a duplicate site that is on a trial version, i have tried to add some code to redirect the folder page but i believe it didn't work because the dropdown is activated via mouse-click, please could i get some help, Thank you.

Can you take some screenshots of your issue so we can get your point clearly? 

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

I have created multiple product pages for the different brands that the store offers, but i also wanted a product page with all the items to show. In the second picture it shows that i have a shop page under the shop all but i would like to change shop all to open shop on click by redirecting, but show brands on hover. Thank you both for comments and help.

145575872_BuyDesignerBagsandShoes_ChanelAminaMuaddiTWENTY4SEVENTRENDS-LondonPersonalShopper.thumb.png.9c3aa7ed6a85e1564a83d1a055759b1f.png980110106_BuyDesignerBagsandShoes_ChanelAminaMuaddiTWENTY4SEVENTRENDS-LondonPersonalShopper(1).thumb.png.d637750273bb26aa6d437ce0111f3f93.png

Edited by Kian_A