problem customising bullet points

Hi! Just replace the original CSS with the following rule. I added a 

background-repeat: no-repeat; property which specifies that the background image should not be repeated.

section[data-section-id="61d855d46e3d6a026e08e5bb"] ul[data-rte-list] li>*:first-child::before {
    content: '';
    height: 16px;
    top: 30px;
    left: 0px;
    width: 16px;
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/615c38d…/t/6220aee…/1646309095566/arrow-02.png);
    background-size: contain;
    margin-right: 5px;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Feel free to email me with any customization inquiries or questions you may have!

Free Squarespace Resources: DevTools Minicourse,  11-Step Guide to Improve Custom CSS, Free Product/Pricing Comparison Table Generator

1 hour ago, Leanne_M said:

Site URL: https://bamboo-rabbit-99gt.squarespace.com/config/design

Hello!

I am trying to customise the bullet points on my services page. I have been able to add in the new bullets but they're duplicating to fill a space. How can I make it so that only one arrow is visible for each bullet?

password: !(cX3Ly@$323cC( 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 12.38.18.png

21 minutes ago, Leanne_M said:

@Caroline_Smith Thank you, that's worked! Do you know how I can reduce the amount the bullets are indented by? I'd like to make the gap between the arrow and the copy smaller.

Try adding a negative margin-right value:

section[data-section-id="61d855d46e3d6a026e08e5bb"] ul[data-rte-list] li>*:first-child::before {
    content: '';
    height: 15px;
    top: 30px;
    left: 0;
    background-image: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/615c38d…/t/6220aee…/1646309095566/arrow-02.png);
    background-size: contain;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    margin-right: -14px;
}

Feel free to email me with any customization inquiries or questions you may have!

Free Squarespace Resources: DevTools Minicourse,  11-Step Guide to Improve Custom CSS, Free Product/Pricing Comparison Table Generator

On 3/3/2022 at 10:26 PM, Leanne_M said:

Thank you! That worked perfectly. One last thing (hopefully)... when viewed on mobile the arrows are a tiny amount higher than the bullets. I've attached a screenshot. How do I bring them back in line with the bullets please?

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 15.24.41.png

Do you still need help on this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 3/6/2022 at 2:25 PM, Leanne_M said:

@tuanphan yes I do please. They are still a touch out of line.

Try adding this to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    top: 26px !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)