can't find the code for medium button to edit in CSS or code injection

Site URL: https://frencholistic.com

Hi, 

I need to change the color of two types of buttons on my website. The first one is a green medium button "get in touch" (#cbe3dd) in my footer and on the homepage. I can't find the code in my custom css where I could edit the color in #cadbd6 (or it may be in the code injection but don't find either). 

The second kind of button is located on a 'french tutoring' page. There are embedded buttons to schedule appointments. I need to change the color of the hover (the green color is not correct. Should be #cadbd6). I don't find where I could edit the color.

Is there a trick or a way to know where these codes are in order to edit them? Any help would be very welcome.screenshot_691.thumb.png.9f082001078b6456891a39f153bb0480.png

screenshot_692.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chrystele said:

Site URL: https://frencholistic.com

Hi, 

I need to change the color of two types of buttons on my website. The first one is a green medium button "get in touch" (#cbe3dd) in my footer and on the homepage. I can't find the code in my custom css where I could edit the color in #cadbd6 (or it may be in the code injection but don't find either). 

The second kind of button is located on a 'french tutoring' page. There are embedded buttons to schedule appointments. I need to change the color of the hover (the green color is not correct. Should be #cadbd6). I don't find where I could edit the color.

Is there a trick or a way to know where these codes are in order to edit them? Any help would be very welcome.screenshot_691.thumb.png.9f082001078b6456891a39f153bb0480.png

screenshot_692.png

Get in touch button

image.thumb.png.02d38f31eaacd311583f1c64fdd8da73.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

French tutoring page

image.thumb.png.e2122a0039262d5052f6d883af402246.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hi bangank36! Thank you for your help! I appreciate greatly!

I was finally able to find the code and change the color, BUT I don't know how to save the change. Can you explain how to save the change of color?

I found the code in the footer section of code injection, but strangely when I change the color, nothing happens.  Do you have any idea why? 

screenshot_705.png

Edited by Chrystele