CALENDAR 7.1 CHANGE TITLE, ADD MORE DETAIL, LIKE 7.0

Site URL: https://textileartsla.org/around-town/2021/4/21/craft-in-america-la-made-amp-la-scenes

Hello! I am rebuilding my site textileartsla.org on 7.1. I am working on the calendar now, and finding weird anomalies - and no notes in SQSP forums to guide me (seems odd!). If I create an event and want to change the name of the title, fix a typo in the title, or duplicate events with similar details and change the name, I cannot. There is no title field in the content box. NEXT, there is no longer a "content" box for an event. There's an excerpt that would show on a landing page, but no deeper dive.  I pasted a link to one of my existing calendar pages deep dive sections. As you can see I include additional images here, and sometimes buttons for tickets, links to artists' websites, and more. I have to be doing something wrong here, as I cannot believe I am the first person to come across this problem. Help! Thank you!

grab2.png

grab1.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images