Adding Fonts to Site Styles without Using Them

Site URL: http://ecotheo.org

I'm trying to create a page on my site that will use different fonts than the rest of the site. I was able to use the CSS injector to make this work, but the custom fonts will only show up consistently if I have that font included in my site styles/font pack. To do that, I have to set something else on the site to that font, which I don't want to do, as the idea is for this page to have a distinct look from the rest of the site.

Is there a way to force Squarespace to include a font in my site styles without assigning that font to any of the broad categories of font style that will display across the whole site? It's a font that exists in Squarespace, so I don't need to install a custom font, I just need to force it to load and display this particular one.

For more info--here's the custom code I am using for the page. Adobe Jenson Pro will only show up on this page if I have it active in the site's font pack, but to do that, I have to assign it to a site-wide style, which I don't want to do. Arial seems to display fine regardless, which makes sense, being a standard web font.

<style>

p {
 color: #e6e6e6;
 font-family: "Arial";
}

h1 {
 font-family:adobe-jenson-pro!important;
}  

h2 {
 font-family:adobe-jenson-pro!important;