How to move left and right instagram block arrows?

Site URL: https://onyxhive.com.au

Hello,

I manage to get my instagram slideshow a bit more presentable and how I would like it on my page.

A few things im stuck on;

1. How do I centre my arrows of the slideshow? It's currently floating on top of the picture on the left and right, I would like it moved down to the centre of the pictures
  2. How do I activate to enable touch scrolling left and right on mobile? The same function as my google reviews, where my thumb can scroll left and right with the reviews, I would like this with my instagram slideshow
  3. How to make arrows more repsponsive and faster so it changes pictures faster (like my google reviews arrow)? It seems the picture has to reach the middle first then the user can press the arrow again to move to the next picture. I want users just to keep clicking fast, before the picture gets to the middle. This is quite clunkly...... If you thumb scroll on my google reviews, you can just keep scrolling with zero delay. I need this.

Thanks

Layer 2.png

Edited by hasher22
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images