Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

How to anchor background overlay to bottom of section (7.1)


MVBDigital

Question

Site URL: https://sellingsalamone.com

Hello! I'm trying to anchor the image overlay to the bottom of the first section here - currently, I've been able to restrict its size, but I'd like it to be at the bottom, not the top.

 

.section-background-overlay {
     opacity: .5;
     height: 25%;
     position: absolute;
     bottom: 0;
}

 

Edited by MVBDigital
adding tag
Link to comment

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 2/20/2022 at 12:58 AM, MVBDigital said:

Site URL: https://sellingsalamone.com

Hello! I'm trying to anchor the image overlay to the bottom of the first section here - currently, I've been able to restrict its size, but I'd like it to be at the bottom, not the top.

 

.section-background-overlay {
     opacity: .5;
     height: 25%;
     position: absolute;
     bottom: 0;
}

 

Use this code

.section-background-overlay {
    opacity: .5 !important;
    height: 25% !important;
    position: absolute !important;
    top: unset !important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 0

On mobile, I'm having trouble ensuring this content row is also anchored. Any help greatly appreciated!

 

9 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Use this code

.section-background-overlay {
    opacity: .5 !important;
    height: 25% !important;
    position: absolute !important;
    top: unset !important;
}

 

 

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 10.14.12.png

Link to comment
  • 0
On 2/24/2022 at 12:15 AM, MVBDigital said:

On mobile, I'm having trouble ensuring this content row is also anchored. Any help greatly appreciated!

 

 

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 10.14.12.png

You mean: move text + move overlay to bottom?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...