Trying to switch my website/plan to another one in the Dashboard?

14 minutes ago, Chriscurtisbass said:

Wanted to refresh the way a website looked and started from scratch. Now I want to switch everything over (domain and plan) to the site within my dashboard.

It’s not possible to move a website subscription or payment between sites directly. However, you can cancel the site you don’t need and upgrade the one you want to use in its place. You can also move the domain (see Moving a domain) but you can't move an Email Campaigns, Member Areas, or Scheduling subscription to a different site.

Before canceling, I recommend you review their website refund policy.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:29 AM, Chriscurtisbass said:

is there a way to move what I built over to the old website?

Squarespace doesn’t include a tool to move content from one site to another. 
There's an excellent third party tool available called the PRO Tools Extension from Squarewebsites that does this with relative ease. It's a Chrome Extension.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...