How do I make an option to add to cart but instead of it going to checkout it bring the user to a form to email the request?

Site URL: https://www.rdarchives.xyz/rent-archive

I am currently working on redoing my whole website and i want my rental section to work like my shop section on the site. Instead of adding the item to cart then it taking you to check out, i want the rental section to have the option of adding whichever items you want to rent to a cart then opening an email contact form so they can send the request to me directly via email. The rental section will not have any prices as each item is priced per project. If anyone can help me out with this it would be amazing thank you!

• Replies 5
  • Views 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Hi. Try this plugin https://sf.digital/squarespace-product-enquiry-form

If you need a free solution, you can add a form in footer, then we will give the code to replace add to cart with this form

Yes would like to try a free solution first to see if that will work out for me. So add a form to the footer of the "store" page? let me know the code and i will try this on a hidden page. Thanks for your reply!

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to How do I make an option to add to cart but instead of it going to checkout it bring the user to a form to email the request?
  • 1 year later...
On 7/2/2023 at 1:19 AM, Hansha said:

I would be very happy for this code. But can it add the cart items to the form text body?

Thank you and best regrads,

Rene

The form will have an hidden field, this will populate current product title/product url. No add to cart feature.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)