Adding a document upload in Forms

• 1 year later...

Hey @tuanphan, thank you for sharing the above tips. I used Kerstin's walkthrough and everything works great. The only thing I found is that for the below step, it opens this pseudo button as a new tab on mobile. Is there a way to have it open as a smaller pop-up on the phone?

Copy and paste the following string into the Label field:

Upload File <a href="DROPBOX URL" target="popup" onclick="window.open('DROPBOX URL','popup','width=600,height=600'); return false;">UPLOAD</a>

On 9/26/2023 at 5:00 AM, helenolivia said:

Hey @tuanphan, thank you for sharing the above tips. I used Kerstin's walkthrough and everything works great. The only thing I found is that for the below step, it opens this pseudo button as a new tab on mobile. Is there a way to have it open as a smaller pop-up on the phone?

Copy and paste the following string into the Label field:

Upload File <a href="DROPBOX URL" target="popup" onclick="window.open('DROPBOX URL','popup','width=600,height=600'); return false;">UPLOAD</a>

I'm not sure I can help with this, but if you share link to page where you use form, I can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2023 at 4:38 AM, helenolivia said:

Oh yes, here's the page: https://www.alumamedicalaesthetics.com/join-the-girl-gang

It'll be the form at the very bottom, "Let's Connect". I want to make the "Upload Resume" button open as a pop-up on the phone. It's currently opening up as a new tab. 

On desktop, it works good!

Try adding this code to bottom of Code Injection > Footer

<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function($){
if (jQuery(window).width() < 767) {
$('a.upload').attr('target','_self');
}
});
</script>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)