Mindbody Schedule Widget not showing up in Squarespace 7.1

Site URL: https://snail-avocado-dydr.squarespace.com/

Hi all - we are in the process of redesigning our current Squarespace website to a new Squarespace layout, but are having trouble with the Mindbody schedule widgets we have always used.  The widgets are not showing up on our new site at all.  I've read a few posts about the widgets not loading properly, but nothing about them not being visible at all.  Does anyone have any insight on this?

Here is the specific page we're trying to add code to: https://snail-avocado-dydr.squarespace.com/events/befriending-stillness-feb22

Here is the code we are trying to add: <healcode-widget data-type="schedules" data-widget-partner="object" data-widget-id="77174535dfd5" data-widget-version="1" ></healcode-widget>

Thanks so much! 

20 hours ago, JustinePK said:

The [Mindbody schedule] widgets are not showing up on our new site at all.

Please provide some additional information to help us to help you.

1. As your site isn't live, please set a password in the visibility settings and share this with us.

2. You have only included part of the Mindbody code in your question. Please provide details of the other Mindbody code that you have added. Please also confirm where you added this on the Squarespace site.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.