SQS Login & Contact Not Working

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hello,

I am logged into this forum and my SQS website. I am having a domain issue, need help from SQS Support and am trying to submit a Support Ticket. However, SQS isn't recognizing that I am logged in. It just keeps bringing up the Support page with the three black boxes to choose from: "Squarespace", "Acuity" and "I don't have an account." Please see the attached screenshot. Each time I click on "Squarespace" the page reloads back to itself.

Since SQS won’t bring up the Contact screen to submit a Ticket, I logged out of SQS, cleared my history, Cache, Saved Application State folder, shutdown and restarted Safari and my computer, but SQS still will not bring up the page to let me submit a Support Ticket.

I don't have any way to notify SQS that their Support Ticket function isn't working, so I am posting it here.

Hanna

P.S. I just tried the Acuity Scheduling button and it works (but not the Squarespace button, which is what I need).

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 5.03.54 PM.png

Edited by Hanna1
New Information
  • Solution

The workaround is to choose "I don't have an account".

This is a bug with Squarespace's Zendesk ticketing system. I've been complaining about it for about three years.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

HI Paul, So I have submitted two tickets in the past few days via email, but Squarespace does not respond.

Now, I'm trying to use Live Chat, but Live Chat just gives me articles and then sends me back to the beginning of the drop-down menu screen where I have to start over.

How can I get help to resolve this issue?

I am so frustrated right now. I don't know how SQS maintains a client base with no functioning tech support system.

2 minutes ago, Hanna1 said:

I have submitted two tickets in the past few days via email, but Squarespace does not respond.

Squarespace do not accept support support tickets by email. They have an online support form (to which they'll respond by email) and they have online chat at certain times of the day.

If you are having difficulties with these, I recommend you open this link in a separate "incognito" (or "private") browser window and then try accessing the options again, without logging in. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

When I said email, I meant 1) that I responded to an old ticketed email exchange in the hope someone would respond, and 2) yesterday, the online form finally worked. SQS sent an email confirmation for both that it opened a ticket for each, but then no one ever responded.

I just tried the Live Chat bot. It requested my email and domain, and now it says "Please wait while I transfer you." There's been no other action for awhile. How long should I wait? I'm not sure what works and doesn't work in the SQS tech support system.

Hanna

BTW...thank you for helping me.

Edited by Hanna1
Gratitude

I find that live chats are answered within a few minutes. Ticket responses by email can take between a few hours and a few days.

Is the domain issue something that the community can advise you about, or is it a technical issue that requires help from Customer Care?

2 hours ago, Hanna1 said:

I could post the issue.

Feel free to do so. We'll always help if we can 🙂