Text edition bar not show up

Site URL: https://smdvflip.com/

Hello there,

I try to add hyperlink into text in additional information for my product but I don't see the edition bar for me to do it. I watch other youtuber and they all have the text edition bar. I don't know what is the problem? I use chrome and squarespace 7.1.

First screenshot is my text without text edition bar.

I'm really appreciated with all the help.

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.22 1.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 11.28.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 11.31.png

Hello @SquareRefresh

Thanks for the response.

For some reason it only happens to my squarespace. I try with different web browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Safari but I still don't have the text editor show up. 

I screen record the link below so you can see it clearly. 

https://www.loom.com/share/ad1d98ee595048aa8936a5082755fb34

Thank you,

Edited by Jerry-Larry-2020
17 hours ago, Jerry-Larry-2020 said:

Thanks for the response.

For some reason it only happens to my squarespace. I try with different web browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Safari but I still don't have the text editor show up. 

I screen record the link below so you can see it clearly. 

Hey, do You have any custom code on the site or any third party browser plugins which can block this text editor? Try to remove all code and turn off browser plugins.

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

Hello @SquareRefresh

I have deleted all the code and plugin to try out but the text editor bar still does not show up. I did try safari with no extension plugin on the web browser but it was still the same.

You can see in my new link video:

https://www.loom.com/share/f507857d6c8542578ad5ca78ad0325fa

I already contacted Squarespace care. I wait for them to respond. It only happens in "additional information", other text blocks or image blocks I have in the text editor bar.

I will put all the code back now.

Hey @Jerry-Larry-2020 good decision to contact with a customer care. Please let me know when You'll have any feedback or solution from them. Thanks!

Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

3 minutes ago, Jerry-Larry-2020 said:

Hey @SquareRefresh, so I asked Squarespace about the problem. They said many people have reported this problem and their engineer is checking it now. They suggest If we want to edit the text in a product go to Inventory and edit the product, don't go to a single page of product and edit it.

Hey @Jerry-Larry-2020 thanks for letting me know, hope they fix it quickly.