POS in Australia

Site URL: https://www.macquarielifechurch.com.au

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for reading this post!

I was wondering, is it possible to use the SquareSpace POS system if I use a VPN that is located in the US?

My church is located in Australia and we really love that SquareSpace gives the option to use the square hardware. However, as we all probably are aware, the SquareSpace POS system is only available in the US. Ideally, I would connect/setup an iPad so the location is based in the US. Would this work? 

Look forward to reading your replies!

Thank you in advance!

• 5 months later...

Hi, 

I was looking for something similar for my business. I think this platform will solve my problems. Because i am using squarespace for my business website and want a proper solution for it.

Thanks

Hi All.

I'd love to know how @EthanTrigg managed to get square working as a on his website? I have a client that needs this functionality for a new SS site but I thought it wasn't avail in Aust yet?? Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks
R. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 3.17.17 pm.png

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, angushume said:

Would like to see this option available here in Australia. Square has been here for years. 

Would also love to see it available in Australia, it feels like its taking forever to come down here!