Can I add a blog element to my home page?

Hi,

I would like to add a short daily quote on my home page in a way that I can schedule a bunch of them ahead of time and don't have to do it manually every day. 

Is that possible? If so, how?

My first idea was to have a blog element/block on my homepage for that. Can I integrate a blog (only featuring the current blog post of the day) on my homepage?

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I am trying to but a blog / news section on a home page. Have Summary blocks been removed? 

I have watched the SS tutorial, but it doesn't make sense as I can't see an option for summary. 

I am clicking edit and the plus symbol 'Add section' is the only option available. There is not option for a summary.  Any idea why? I have published blog posts. 

Thanks in advance....

Add section.png

On 5/9/2022 at 5:56 PM, Lexap99 said:

Hi there, I am trying to but a blog / news section on a home page. Have Summary blocks been removed? 

I have watched the SS tutorial, but it doesn't make sense as I can't see an option for summary. 

I am clicking edit and the plus symbol 'Add section' is the only option available. There is not option for a summary.  Any idea why? I have published blog posts. 

Thanks in advance....

Add section.png

Look on left right, scroll up > Click Add a Blank Section >> Next hover anywhere > Click Plus icon > Choose Summary Block

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)