Feedback on business site for pet products

I love the colorful images with the cool gray background. I didn't know what "snuffling" is. I have two young dogs and I had to poke around the site to figure it out - at first I thought that it was just a random toy. You don't want potential customers to Google it (that will lead them directly to your competitors.)

Hiya, just had a look at your site:

- what is a snuffle? it might be worth adding a small description of what it is and how it can benefit your pet under the 'custom enrichment for your pet'. 

- the pop up announcement, the text is hard to read so you may want to change font colour as it blends into the background but I love the button! 

- home page: it might be worth reducing the font text as it can be a bit overwhelming on a laptop. It might also be worth reducing the margins when looking at the laptop screen because at the moment, your pictures and text fill the whole screen and it makes a bit hard to digest what's going.

- Do you think gallery is essential for the header bar? You could do a 'commission with us' tab in the footer and link the bulk order photos and 'contact us' form.  For the products with the pets, would this not be featured on your social media? 

- It might be worth adding 'Contact' under 'About Us' and then on the 'Contact' page, add a form for people to fill out which would then automatically be emailed to you. 

- I'm based in the UK so I don't know if this is relevant but you may need to look into having a cookies & privacy policy page if you are handling people's information and accepting payment. 

Good luck with everything and I really like your logo! 

Ellie (www.cobbledstreetshop.co.uk) 

• 3 weeks later...

Some problems on your site (I will update solution to fix them soon)

1. (Desktop – Popup) The font color is the same as the background color, hard to read.

https://www.superbsnuffles.com/

www.superbsnuffles.com-01-min.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width: 768px){
h1#sqs-slash-page-header,.sqs-slice-group.group-copy.copy-layer-background  .sqs-slice.yui3-widget.sqs-slice-body.sqs-slice-body-content:nth-child(2) p{
    color: white !important
}
}

2. (Tablet – Contact) Remove white space?

https://www.superbsnuffles.com/contact

www.superbsnuffles.com-02-min.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width: 768px){
[data-section-id="61f84c0f8c4f6049cf6e726d"] {
    height: 1000px !important
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)