Jump to content

PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new

Hi there

 

I have a little tag on the top left of my website and would like to change it.

I dublicated the homepage and uploaded a new image called label2.jpg!

 

Old URL: (label.jpg)

https://partnering-leadership.academy/

 

PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnership-value.com/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnership-value.com/s/label.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

New URL: (label2.jpg)

https://partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new

 

I uploaded the new image to the library and tried to change the code in the advanced settings of the page like following:

 

PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnership-value.com/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnership-value.com/s/label2.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

and also tried

 

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/s/label2.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

and also

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new/s/label2.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

 

None of this worked.

Could anyone please help me?

 

Best

Sibylle

 

 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 4
  • Views 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, orneverornow said:

Site URL: https://partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new

Hi there

 

I have a little tag on the top left of my website and would like to change it.

I dublicated the homepage and uploaded a new image called label2.jpg!

 

Old URL: (label.jpg)

https://partnering-leadership.academy/

 

PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnership-value.com/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnership-value.com/s/label.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

New URL: (label2.jpg)

https://partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new

 

I uploaded the new image to the library and tried to change the code in the advanced settings of the page like following:

 

PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnership-value.com/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnership-value.com/s/label2.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

and also tried

 

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/s/label2.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

and also

<div id="label">

  <a href="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new/#tool-box">

 <img src="https://www.partnering-leadership.academy/partnering-leadership-new/s/label2.jpg" style="height:200px;">

 </a>

  </div>

 

 

None of this worked.

Could anyone please help me?

 

Best

Sibylle

 

 

 

Have you figured it out? It seems that your site have displayed it at the moment

image.thumb.png.9d528257763ee03e1310c131fe9294ba.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, bangank36 said:

Have you figured it out? It seems that your site have displayed it at the moment

image.thumb.png.9d528257763ee03e1310c131fe9294ba.png

Hi @bangank36, unfortunately not. This is the old flag. I would like to exchange it with label2.jpg! There should then be written "Partnering Leadership ACADEMY"! This new image is uploaded in the library, but I can't display it.

Thank you for your help!

Best, Sibylle

label2.jpg

Link to comment
On 2/8/2022 at 4:06 PM, orneverornow said:

unfortunately not. This is the old flag. I would like to exchange it with label2.jpg! There should then be written "Partnering Leadership ACADEMY"! This new image is uploaded in the library, but I can't display it.

Thank you for your help!

Best, Sibylle

label2.jpg

Hi. It looks like you figured it out?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.