Footer not showing up when viewing on a desktop

Site URL: https://www.rucopaints.com/

Hi, I hope you can help!

I presume I must have broken something while custom coding but for the life of me i cannot figure it out. The footer is not showing up when viewing on a desktop, though seems to be ok on mobile.  it works on the home page and then not on the rest of the pages. the block is visible but none of the text etc. However, when i resize my screen, it will load, but only after being triggered like that. help!

website is https://www.rucopaints.com/

• Replies 2
  • Views 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you figured it out? I check it is fine at the moment

image.png.c80d92e8271bf57630652d2a6790d0a5.png

mobile

image.thumb.png.d7ef45ccdccbb28d247fa380287fc08b.png

desktop

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed this happening on a website that I was working on. I had the "Fade" animation turned on. I tried different animations and all caused the same issue. When I changed it to "None" the footer started to load correctly. It seems that with the animation it doesn't pick up that you hit the bottom of the page and causes those final element to not load correctly.

I did notice that on your website it's loading correctly now and that it has the fade animation. Were you able to find a solution for this? Would love to know so I can continue using this animation.