Changes to Squarespace side panel

Hello - New to Squarespace here and somehow newb to CSS.

I'm trying to see if I can hide a few links from the MAIN SquareSpace Navigation.  Here's the use case:

A user has the Scheduling profile and can see meetings and agenda.  However, this view also shows the "Integrations" link which shows other stuff that just confuses the heck out of everybody. This view also shows "Help" which is irrelevant for this user.

Requirement:  I would like to hide this two links at least to everyone (I can enable them if I need them).  Ideally, I would hide per profile definition but that is a long shot.

Keep in mind, this is on the MAIN SquareSpace nav (I can't find a PageID/form ID).

Thanks!

10 hours ago, GeneralGablans said:

I'm trying to see if I can hide a few links from the MAIN SquareSpace Navigation.

It’s possible to remove links from the ‘config’ navigation using JavaScript and to hide and show items on a per-user basis. That said, Squarespace are currently replacing some of the legacy technologies used to create this menu, so things may change at any time and break code that you’ve added to do this.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.