Changing Mobile Carousel List to Display Two Items...

Go to solution Solved by 1_Caveman_Mashing_Buttons-,

Site URL: https://www.ericklistman.com

Hello everyone! 

I'm having trouble switching my Carousel List Display on Mobile to show TWO ITEMS instead of one. I've combed through the forums and tried a few different solutions offered there but none of the CSS affects my display on mobile version. The problem is that if it only shows one display, older people visiting the site don't intuitively understand that they need to scroll through the carousel and it drives them toward the menu... I want them to hang around the homepage for a bit and look at the content there before navigating to the secondary pages. I would very much appreciate help with this issue. I'm on a personal plan for 7.1 so I don't have access to code injection.

This is on homepage (not sure it makes a difference). I mention it because I was reading that this is not possible to do on cover pages for Squarespace 7.0 so I thought it might be important to mention. This community is amazing! Thanks for all your help, I've been able to customize some things through CSS and look forward to learning more to make my website more dynamic. 

Thank you for helping!

My URL is: https://www.ericklistman.com

Here are examples of how the website displays (which I'm sure everybody knows!). Just sharing for others who might have similar issues:

692031716_DesktopSample.thumb.png.ae4eb75c36905c3ed4900ff4575198cb.png2120782794_MobileSample.thumb.png.2db0ca6387563de62c751311d2e85b0f.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images