Intake form for manual booking

• 6 months later...

I am running into the same problem! I don't let my clients book their own appointments as i am a one person business and plan my appointments accordingly. 

It seems short sighted for Acuity to not allow us the option to send an intake form with the initial confirmation email. I spent a bunch of time creating my intake form on Acuity only to find out it doesn't get sent out with the confirmation email. 

Then I decided to switch to Google Forms, so that both my soap notes and my intake forms belong to me, and are stored in my Google Workspace (HIPPA Compliant). 

I guess my question is, would the best workaround be to create an appointment type for first time clients that sends a link to the google form within the confirmation email? It seems silly to add the form to every confirmation email as it might confuse some people. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 4:07 PM, DocRoss said:

The best way to send the intake following the scheduling, that I have found, is to click on their appointment on the calendar. Then click the gear icon in the top right, then "clients confirmation page". Send them the address to that page and ask to click "edit forms".

Hope that helps!

This was brilliant! Thanks, Doc!